Art by the Sea announces the class schedule for October 2016, held at 125 Chicago Ave. S. E., in the Old Town section of Bandon. Call 541-347-5355 for details, materials information, and to register.
- Wed. Oct. 12 – Watercolor, Pen & Ink with Kathleen Morey Bailey & Robin Hanna 1-3:30 $28 (Bring your watercolor paints & brushes.)
- Thurs. Oct. 13 – Watercolor on Yupo Paper with Pat Cink 1-3:00 $30 (Bring your own watercolor supplies. Yupo sheets will be available for $1.50 a sheet.)
- Tues. Oct. 18 – Basic Acrylics; Experimenting with Color with Jean Stephenson 11:30-3:00 $30 (Bring brushes & acrylics if you have them.)
- Wed. Oct. 19 – Collage Group with Susan Lehman 1-3:00 $5 (Bring a collage you are working on and the materials to work. This is a peer group; not a class.)
- Sat. Oct. 22 – “Assemblage: Family History as Art” with Janice Horne 11-1:00 $30 (Participants need to bring old photos (or copies) trinkets, paper mementos, other embellishments. An 8x8 board (substrata) will be supplied by Janice or you can bring our own. Other embellishments, papers, paint, & brushes will be provided. Examples of assemblage work can be seen on my website at Janice-Horne.com.)
- Wed. Oct. 26 – Introduction to Digital Photography 101 with Matte Hanna 1-3:00 $30 (Bring digital camera or your iphone.)
More classes will be added later. Watch for future additions.
Beginners welcome unless otherwise specified.
Contact the Gallery at 541-347-5355 for more information. Most classes have a materials list of what to bring with you.
Sign up at the Gallery. Fee may be paid the day of the class. Classes fill up quickly, however, so full prepayment guarantees your place in the class! We no longer accept deposits.
Read more about: