How to Donate / Make a Pledge
Oregon Coast Council for the Arts, a 501(c)(3) organization, invites you to play a role at the PAC with your tax-deductible donation or pledge.
• Make a donation online securely at the Capital Campaign contribution center.
• Mail a check to: Oregon Coast Council for the Arts, P.O. Box 1315, Newport, OR 97365
• Make a payment, arrange for installments, or pledge by phone to OCCA Business Manager Bonnie Prater at 541-574-2655.
• Make a donation or pledge in person at the Newport Performing Arts Center box office at 777 W. Olive Street in Newport. Hours are 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
• Inquire about naming opportunities. Call Andrea Spirtos, CFRE, at 541-574-2650.
Download the Pledge Form • Download the Donation Form
Donations of time are as valuable as financial support. OCCA needs volunteers for activities ranging from fund-raising to office support and organization. Please contact Jamie Reel at 541-574-2653.
OCCA deeply appreciates and relies on the in-kind support of local businesses and individuals. To make a donation of materials or in-kind support, please contact Catherine Rickbone at 541-574-2652.